ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A new meaning to mopping your car!!!!

clio cup 172
My neighbours are an odd bunch I was out doing a bit of messing about with the Clio wen I spotted this epic photo opportunity lol
7f27f759.jpg

PH1 iceburg
I saw a similar thing the other day. A guy was using a bucket of water and a broom to clean his 206cc. Imagine the state of the paint.

Astra Twintop
That assumes to be quite a nice road.

Why are the those scruffs there? Or are they employed to clean cars?

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Looks like the guys doing the hand car wash at Sainsburys, just with less grit.

LOL at, well, everything. The car, the mop, the broom, his nose, his hair, how piss funny he looks with clown's shoes and pathetically skinny legs, the list goes on.

Turbos.
LOL.

Having said that, not sure you mugs you spend a day washing your car with a hairdryer and oven mitt are any better. You're just at the other end of extreme...

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I wash the van with a big brush and high pressure jetter sooooo much quicker :)

Cupra
The kids who live opposite me cleaned their mums car with the scouring side of the kitchen sponge to get tree sap off or something. She went mental when she saw it but it looks as good as new after a professional polish.

330i. E30 Touring.
Some kids threw ketchup all over my runabout last year.

I cleaned it off with a hose and a yard broom.

Paintwork was a f**king mess after, but that car cost me less than pairs of shoes I've bought in the past, lol.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Two sides i suppose! They look like planks, but then you lot with x10 grit guard buckets, a Wookie and leaf blower look equally ridiculous.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I brushed the snow off my car with a broom.

PROBLEM CS? (Vag paint ftw, thicker than Jordans son IIRC)