ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Quick Clean and a Few Changes (56k no go)

VRS
Took a few snaps of the car seeing as its been a nice day and ive had chance to sort a few little bits out :D

I thought i would get some proper pics up of the new badges which mark did for me and ive taken a few pics to show the new rear arch protectors that i got off dave (DH182) :) the protectors are really good and are hardly visible :)

i repainted the calipers yesterday with some hammerite and removed the fcs sticker from last years event.

my front passenger wheel is back from the refurbishers as one of my lovely parents offered to move my car off the drive the other morning for the builder and they managed to curb it :(

ive also sorted the exhaust so it sits properly now :) its got adjustable hangers on so can be altered to fit as snug as a bug :)

oh yeah and finally i have raised the coilovers as im opting for a more sensible drive this year lol :) (im getting old)

enjoy:

badges and rear arch protectors:

april2007001.gif

april2007003.gif

Exhaust and coilovers etc:

april2007004.gif

april2007005.gif

april2007006.gif

april2007007.gif

april2007011.gif

april2007014.gif

andy

clio f7r with bodies
that looks gorgeous dude, if theres a way of makin a 182 in racing blue look better than a standard one then its your car!

VRS
will get some pics up of the misanos and under bonnet changes once they are finished :)

cheers for the comments peeps

VRS
Love it andy,

joint fav car on the site, Loving the changes :D

glad the wheels getting sorted :D

Steve

cheers fella, yea i had been driving round with my spare on all week lol, its a cup pack 182 wheel with fook all tread on the tyre so it was interesting in the wet lol

cant believe a slip of the wheel by the parents cost me 55 quid for a refurb tho :( i think i will be asking for some compo off them lol

Audi TT 225
Shwing! Looks very sweet fella but the colour coded fog surounds aint my bag, rests mint tho! They might look better anthrecite?
Love the way it colour coordinates with the rear number plate, calipers and badges :D

Civic Type-R
Looks seriously nice! Think it looks better now you have raised it a bit. Really liking the whole new colour theme, it works really well. Still needs smoked side repeaters tho IMO ;)

VRS
Shwing! Looks very sweet fella but the colour coded fog surounds aint my bag, rests mint tho! They might look better anthrecite?
Love the way it colour coordinates with the rear number plate, calipers and badges :D

not a fan of the colour coded fog light surrounds

i might try the fog surround in the same colour as the badges :) thats if i can blag mark to do it lol

the only reason they are colour coded is the bodyshop accidentally painted them when i got my new bumper sprayed up last year. i kept them in but have always been on the fence as to whether i prefer them black or colour coded.

Megane Trophy
If i was to show my favourite clio on here it would be this one.

Everything is just perfect, suits and matches so well.

I even think about swapping my black 172 for a racing blue 182 just for the colour!

Looks fantastic mate!