ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A quick clean....... so we thought!!!!

U/R 200
lovely job done on those two guy's.
Always like the way indoor lighting helps make the photo's look even better, almost toy like?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
lovely job done on those two guy's.
Always like the way indoor lighting helps make the photo's look even better, almost toy like?

Well that workshop is used for Valeting so it has an abudance of strip lighting....and Clares 182 is very highly polished.
Has a surprising amount of gloss for a silver car i think

182 has now gone!
The downside to the strip lighting is that it points out all the imperfections... All the ones I never knew my car had!!!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Ollie your cup looks ace as always and the gf's 182 does look great for a non cup pack car! (the colour really works in silver, wheels/body colour) agree best non cup pack on here :approve:

182 has now gone!
Ollie your cup looks ace as always and the gf's 182 does look great for a non cup pack car! (the colour really works in silver, wheels/body colour) agree best non cup pack on here :approve:

Thank you very much...

The wheels were practically black till it was washed!!! :eek:
Ollie had to scrub them with a sponge a couple of times to get all the brake dust off.... the shame!!!!