ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A tinymeet 14th Jan 2010

"Navy" N17 TWO
Met one of the new(ish) members on here the other night, Rapid06
So we gave the cars a quick and brave once-over in break of the baltic weather and went for a few shots & a chin-wag :D

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

Gavin has already got a set of fog lights on the way and a standard set of rear clusters :D
PS - I'm just getting the feel of the new camera so C&C always welcome on the photo's too

Trev

"Navy" N17 TWO
Restricted to 45mph for a period of 12 months after the date of passing the test - awful I know!

Thanks all for the comments :)

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Those R plates must properly piss you off having to have them on.

Good pics.

Yeah man having the R plates up does suck :boring: but they are a legal requirement.. So restricted to 45 mph for 12 months and that includes motorways. Obviously im not an angel but do stick within the limits sensibly :)

Even on the motorway?

Nice cars guys, only plans for the ph1?

Thanks for the comments and to Trev as well, the photos look awesome :D
As Trev mentioned im getting fogs for the front pretty soon hopefully, Ive got my A-level exams going on at the moment so I dont have too much time to spend on the car as I would like but school comes first! Oh and ph2 rear clusters asap so no slagging :rasp:

I am also planning to add ph2 side strips and possibly spray the bullets silver and do the letters in black. Im going to buy buy some extra bullets and experiment a little though, see what looks best. When these 3 additions are made the next plans are to tidy up the little things like a set of new clean reg plates, clear side repeaters etc.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yeah R-plates still apply on the motorway. I stuck to mine, but 50mph on the motorway is dangerous enough at times TBH

Gavin, consider what I mentioned for your bullets ;)

Fiesta ST2
when I had my 'R' plates on I just stayed on the inside lane and kept up with the traffic no way in hell am I doing 45 on a motorway people coming towards you at 70+ mph its quite scary! good pics lads where were they taken?

**edit**

larne coast??

Last edited:

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Any time I have been on the motorway I have travelled at 50/60 mph, I tried sticking to 45 but it creates further hazardous siutations since I was constantly being over took so 50/60 is a comfortable speed to be honest.

And no its not at the Larne Coast :rasp: they were taken in an industrial estate in craigavon/portadown, its pretty cool location which Trev happened to know!

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Thought about colour coding? my old clio:)

Wow the colour coding looks really nice :D Im having a good nosey at the other photos of it on your photbucket album, I haven't really liked the colour coding before but your car is converting me haha :cool: