ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Tribute to my old car lots of pics

Mégane RS
Sold my car last week :S absolutely gutted about it but oh well new ones on its way, anyways heres a few pics

Standard
nc04.jpg

colour coded and 15" oz f1's and double optics
2Small.jpg

1Small.jpg

Didnt keep that long then had the 172 replica kit and prima racing bumper 16" oz superleggera, lowered 40mm and an aerial relocation

45745Small.jpg

Picture017Small.jpg

Sound system in

Picture038Small.jpg

Picture067Small.jpg

Xenons fitted

Picture063Small.jpg

Induction kit and toad alarm fitted

Picture099Small.jpg

lexus lights lol

CIMG0024Small.jpg

then k-tec koncept spoiler

CIMG1302Small.jpg

17" superleggera

CIMG1467Small.jpg

CIMG3555Small.jpg

CS sticker :)

CIMG4543Small.jpg

New Head unit and led display

CIMG2215Small.jpg

CIMG3857Small.jpg

CIMG3843Small.jpg

carbon door sides

att1Medium.jpg

reversed into while it was parked outside my house

CIMG2208Small.jpg

CIMG2210Small.jpg

Carbon :cool:

CIMG4291Small.jpg

Racing Aluminum :cool:

CIMG4177Small.jpg

in for repairs

CIMG4479Small.jpg

New led rear lights and front bumper modded

CIMG4562Small.jpg

CIMG4560Small.jpg

New brakes

CIMG4659Small.jpg

Sprayed the mesh

CIMG5192Small.jpg

Powerfrow stystem and new devil exhaust

CIMG4623Small.jpg

172 interior

CIMG1105Small.jpg

CIMG1315Small.jpg

New xenons

P1000089Small.jpg

CIMG5294Small.jpg

Last pic

CIMG5212Small.jpg

Spent lots of time and money on this car, enjoy the pics lol Vinny

Last edited:
  Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
nice car but i can never understand why people get a 1.2 (or whatever) and then set about making it look like a 172. Costs loads to do and loads of messin. why not just get a 172. my m8 jon did it and i asked the ssame question he just said " no fun in doin that" lol so i guess thats where it lies

Liquid 182
Lots of hard work there, tidy little car. Only thing im not fussed on was the rear bumper, as I was scrolling down was waiting in anticipation for a 'new 172 rear bumper' pic :rasp:

Mégane RS
Lots of hard work there, tidy little car. Only thing im not fussed on was the rear bumper, as I was scrolling down was waiting in anticipation for a 'new 172 rear bumper' pic :rasp:

like this

P1000278Small.jpg

this ones funny, i had a bonnet and sideskirts too lol

CIMG3639Small.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
lovely car, looks like another sunflower has bitten the dust by the looks of the last pic :(

Chocolate Bar™
im loving the alloy bonnet. wack some carbon aerocatch's on that and your onto a winner :D

172 cup
nice car but i can never understand why people get a 1.2 (or whatever) and then set about making it look like a 172. Costs loads to do and loads of messin. why not just get a 172. my m8 jon did it and i asked the ssame question he just said " no fun in doin that" lol so i guess thats where it lies

Insurance.

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP

Insurance.
[/quote

The money he's spent would have paid the insurance.