ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A weekend with the Clio and BMX

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Well me and the girlfriend woke up early as we were to travel to newcastle to get my 182 manifold and decat pipe fitted however the lads boss had double booked the workshop so it was a wasted journey :dapprove:
Not to worry as the girlfriend can shop anywhere so did some shopping and had a beauty breakfast before heading home, as the weather had been sunny then rainy then sunny i decided to give the Ph1 her first wash, wax and polish of 2013 as i was planning on heading the to dubnscrub meet at peterlee on the sunday.

Here is the finished product

null_zps21aa7200.jpg

null_zpsde907e48.jpg

null_zps0ff5b9e6.jpg

​However it started raining so these are all the photo's i could get

On Sunday, the meet had been cancelled so though i would have another productive day and get out on my bmx went to the local trails to do some digging as the weather was shat then to Thirsk park for a little nibble.

null_zpsa2c1b829.jpg

null_zps3f50e7e2.jpg

null_zpsb1c5603e.jpg

null_zps686b7d85.jpg

null_zps32936fe3.jpg

null_zps63996f38.jpg

null_zps04cf1918.jpg

Then got home to this :approve:

null_zps8e8632be.jpg

​All photos taken on the Iphone

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Well here is a photo of inside the barn (Spine mini ramp) at my house and also one of the outside with the concrete obstacles

null_zps0c0c12bb.jpg

null_zpsb0814759.jpg

North East meet maybe on the cars??