ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A45 amg s

Mk1 focus
Had a passenger ride tonight, stupid quick. No video of the type r although not a colour I've seen before. Ps excuse the music, thought I was Gunna get bummed over the bonnet.

received_441341246903919~2.jpeg

received_766581527282862~2.jpeg

Attachments

• received_752725348991756.mp4
    2.9 MB

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
They’re really good cars stupid quick, I’ve got one my mrs’s daily’s.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
You have to be impressed at just how capable cars are these days. Only 4 seconds slower around the 'Ring than the current C63 AMG S, quicker than an F430, Gallardo, Corvette, Vantage.... In a shopping car. The estimated laptime for an F40, one of the best supercars of all time, is only two seconds faster.

Could you imagine the drubbing you'd have got for saying you dicked an F430 in a Mercedes A class 10 years ago.

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
I have to say they're good fun to drive in race mode and traction off. Spin all four wheels booting it out of a corner and unsettle it.
Mine A45S has no aero pack so it’s not so fast and furious but you can defo tell it’s an AMG being wider, big brakes and wheels

Evo 5 RS
You have to be impressed at just how capable cars are these days. Only 4 seconds slower around the 'Ring than the current C63 AMG S, quicker than an F430, Gallardo, Corvette, Vantage.... In a shopping car. The estimated laptime for an F40, one of the best supercars of all time, is only two seconds faster.

Could you imagine the drubbing you'd have got for saying you dicked an F430 in a Mercedes A class 10 years ago.
To be fair, with stability off I could get some oversteer going on, but you have to really drive like an absolute lunatic to get any enjoyment out of it. No sense of speed, no sense of engagement. The sports exhaust sounded immense, though.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Love these but surely only good for Willy waving, to fast to probably use on the roads and you never see them on track, assuming because 99% are leased/PCP jobs and people are to scared to bin them.