ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AAS exhaust system (182)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
mate that sounded awesome, nice editing too, so how much it cost?

does it sound boomy and loud when driving calmly or normal?

whats the song at the start called?

Clio 197
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so sarcastic...

But loud exhausts disturb my sleep at night... and my work during the day.

There's no need for them IMHO.

:)

Last edited:
  Focus ST
omar said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so sarcastic...

But loud exhausts disturb my sleep at night... and my work during the day.

There's no need for them IMHO.

:)

Exhausts aren't loud - some of them just silence the sound of the engine more than others!!

I don't see the point of a loud exhaust just for the sake of making more noise, but if the extra noise is a by product of a more free-flowing exhaust, giving more power then fair play.

I also like to be able to hear what I'm driving.

Sounds pretty good by the way.

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
I tried against a 350Z with my 182. Starting in a very big U-turn, he couldn't fill the gap. When the road went straight, I had no chance

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Hey all Thanks for the nice comments!

It cost £385 for the full system
It a little boomy on motorway driving but I don’t do munch of that, and the fun factor has went way up so I’m really happy with it :D

Thanks guys! :D

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
The music clip btw is "kosheen - hide u"
I heard the magnex system a few times and I thought it was pretty good but then I heard loads of great reports about these AAS guys so I went over there, they took a look and gave me a price which came a tad under the magnex system Inc fitting etc...There really nice guys and knew what there were talking about so I went with them. I must say I'm really glad I did now. :)

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Geordieclio are you going to keep the magnex on for a while? I'd like to have another listern to one if your going to the silverlink soon?? :D

Mk1 16v
thomss,is that claremont road you went up loadsa times ??

looks familiar,

sounds good,there realy good at what they do at AAS like,

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Thanks guys! It's the road next to the town moore?? you can get AAS on 0191 267 3718
Windows are light tint all the way round. :eek:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nice motor, but is it only me that thinks it sounds abit raspy?

raspy=bigbore 4 shod nova

not for me dude, nice vid though

black golf v6 4 motion
eddie the silverlink is packed at weekends and busyish during the week, would be good to organise a meet there loads a clios

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Yeah deff would be cool to have some clios together and take some pics :D
And we could all do laps around the car pack..... :eek: :p :D

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Also, I heard the zorst will change to a better tone in a few weeks once it has been worn in a bit???Something to do with S-Steal :eek: the video was done the day after I got the system.

A slow one :-(
Ah right well I may pop down on Sat night if anyones going? I used to go down spillers before it got dug up. I soon got fed up of all the idiots that went down so stopped going. Is it any better at the silverlink?

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
I went a few weeks ago it was ok but I was there about 7sih so still not that much going on... For the next month or so, I wont be able to go on a friday or saturday night due to doing some extra work :( most other nights are pretty cool though. Geordieclio said maybe this thursday....? < I thnik >