ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abandoned Railway Walk (pic heavy)

Yaris
Seen this old track on my commute and went to investigate with a friend today
DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Great looking pics, but space them out next time, hurt my eyes!!! Sort of takes focus off each pictures composition when they're all run together like that.

Yaris
Yea regular lens. also just noticed that the black 'splodge' on my pics has gone :) (cleaned everything a few nights ago before I went out)

Awesome photos, I'd love to go and visit abandoned stuff but I think it'd be a bit creepy for my liking!

Yaris
That wasn't too bad. Plenty of beer cans, liquor bottles and signs of fires but we didn't meet anyone which is a surprise for a derelict area of Clydebank (suburb of Glasgow)

Next plan is an old oil depot that had a railway track going into it. Although completely desolate, there's a guard at the entrance, will find a way in somehow and will post pictures in a new thread.

Clio 16v 05 plate
Next plan is an old oil depot that had a railway track going into it.

If Its The Old Oil Depot Near The Logitech In Old Kilpatrick Theres no Guard There Anymore You Can Just Walk Right In. If You Do Go In Look Out For The Sunken House You Will Know It When You See It
Hope This Helps