ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abarth 595 competizione

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Gave it a quick clean and took it for some photos. Splitter is currently in the bodyshop being painted the same oem grey off a friends Nissan GTR splitter so hopefully that looks good. Will be getting Cquartz protection at the end of the month along with a few other bits and pieces sorted out.

23642837519_0486f5a3e9_c.jpg

23984729016_34b8f1eca8_c.jpg

24010746255_3ff7b5e170_c.jpg

23715055430_9c86bb930d_c.jpg

23902551582_2aafc41a39_c.jpg

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Quite smart looking in the blue, looks a lot more tasteful than the old one.

Being a total 500 Abarth noob, what's the difference between a normal one and a 595? And a Competizione?

Peugeot 207 GTi

Being a total 500 Abarth noob, what's the difference between a normal one and a 595? And a Competizione?

595 has more power and the competizione has monza exhaust and a different gear knob. Well at least my Mrs' did!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159

As of a short while ago they are now all called Abarth 595s. So you get a 595 custom which is the lower of the range, then a 595 Turismo which is like a custom but with leather as standard and a ecu map to 160bhp. And then the 595 180 Comp which is different wheels, 4 pot Brembos with 305mm 2 piece discs, garret turbo, engine compression ratio is different, 180bhp, Monza exhaust with a valve in, Sabelt bucket seats, Xenon headlights, dual zone climate then an accessory pack which is different mats, parcel shelf, gear knob, sill trims, metal oil cap and fuel cap.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Proper! Love that, never got on with mine but would love a go in one with a bit more power.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Love these. The rear lights are horrendous on them though. Too lexus for my liking.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Love these. The rear lights are horrendous on them though. Too lexus for my liking.

Just managed to get the rear face lift lights from the new Fiat 500 from a dealership for free thanks to a big mess up from them as compensation. Can run without the plastic colour coded centres if you want or we can paint them body colour.

2015fiat500-002_0.jpg

Ph1v6, ph1172,abarth
Is that just the standard monza?! Mine sounds f**k all like that! Sounds good mate :)

Just managed to get the rear face lift lights from the new Fiat 500 from a dealership for free thanks to a big mess up from them as compensation. Can run without the plastic colour coded centres if you want or we can paint them body colour.

2015fiat500-002_0.jpg

Are the new ones led were they expensive?

Any pics?

I was wondering if they fitted so it's possible to remove them for the old ones [emoji1]

RB 182 FF
I love these little cars! Seriously cool, both look great, prefer the new one being a bloke, its lovely colour blue!!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Are the new ones led were they expensive?

Any pics?

I was wondering if they fitted so it's possible to remove them for the old ones [emoji1]

For the 2 back lights and 2 plastic inserts you are talking around £230 all in.

They dont plug in to the oem loom though, old ones are 5 pin, new ones are 4 pin. A company is currently making adapters so no chopping is required.

For the 2 back lights and 2 plastic inserts you are talking around £230 all in.

They dont plug in to the oem loom though, old ones are 5 pin, new ones are 4 pin. A company is currently making adapters so no chopping is required.
Sounds like a fath looking at your pic does the facelift have bumper mounted fogs or are they just reflectors?