ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

abc clear repaters

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

whose fitted these got some this morning havnt tried modding them yet has anybody fitted them 2 there dynamiquie ??? how much cutting is required

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

DASH CHEERS OVER AN HOURS WORK LAST NIGHT AND PERFECT FIT I OWE U A BEER MATEY--LOOK THE DOGS DOODLES

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

monk, they hopefully should be doing it this week coming because im off work!! but the guy thats sorting it out has left or shud i say been sacked !! so it should still be going ahead but mayb a bit later on this week--gaz

Just wanted to add that just fitted my clear repeaters on my blue 172 and they really do look the booolax. Only slight trimming of the plastic edges was required and they snapped in nice and tight.

such a nice and easy mod, and really adds to the look of the car. Should have done it sooner.