ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abingdon

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio cup 172
Thanks for all your replys alot of people mentioned tuition but thats all to lewis hamilton trying to make you a racer i liked the madness of it swerving around an nsarly spinning an all that the tyres an brakes were all brand new but i expected to buy new ones each time i was just buzzing how mad it was if abingdon is an airfield there should be plenty of room for when it goes tits up i was surprised how cool the people were from mclarens to clios proper mix an no one moaned that i was driving like fool dropped the car at the garage today an they called an said apart from the brakes an tyres nothing else had broke so all good great great fun

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Don't forget different tracks have different marshals and a different tolerance for bad driving, you could well end up being thrown out.

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
If you drove like all the time on a ‘proper’ track I doubt you’d make it past 10am before being black flagged. And tuition isn’t just to ‘make you Lewis Hamilton‘ it’s to make you safer and quicker for yourself and the people you’re sharing the track with.

Status
Not open for further replies.