ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

About 20 RS's at donington park yesterday ...

GW 200
About 6 197s all spotted lined up in the car park at donington park yesterday. I spotted Jase (who actually followed me out when he left) and i think lawrence's 197 with winter wheels. Not sure who the others were.

Saw some meg's too in the car park, parked next to each other. About 4 i think. A R26R with 'evil inside' sticker. Think i met him at WSR last year camping. Also a blue, yellow and red one i think.

Over 10 1*2's were further along the car park, were from cliosport as they had their banner out. Didn't spot anyone i know however.

keo

Clio Trophy
i saw you all parked up didnt see anyone i knew i got there late so left the clio in the car park, then later on went down to some mates on 106oc stand

GW 200
Yep.... Where did you park Rico?

Parked with every other bill and bob on the big grass car park outside. Didn't get there until lunch.

Was nice to see a bunch of clio's together. Although my girlfriend didn't like where you were parked. She had high heeled boots on and struggled with the rough terrain and rocks you parked on near the corner! :rasp:

You might of spotted me, it was a bit chilly so I put my big black renault sport jacket on ;)

DMS

A thirsty 172
We didn't choose to park there. It's where the stewards placed us. I agree though, it was a crap place in all honesty.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
dsc_0130.jpg

:D