ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

About Time I Introduced Myself

1.2 Dynamique
Hi,
Been using this forum since about October (i think), had my car for about 2/3 weeks now, only just put a post on here as I'm a first time driver Ive been too busy driving around lol. My names Jason (Jay), I'm 17 with a 1.2 Dynamique (i like to be different lol). Passed my test over a month ago second time. Love driving and love the Clio. I don't reckon im going to mod the car alot due to insurance (£2500 - under moms name!!!). I want to change all the bulbs to good bulbs lol and then after that im not 100%, i want to put an RS Grill and Megane Splitter on but not too bothered at the moment ohhh and want to colour code and refurb the freshly kerbed alloys graphite grey lol. Anyways heres the car with a few shots of me lol looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you. BTW i live in Wednesbury near West Bromwich.
img1170hj0.jpg

img1171ad5.jpg

img1172hi2.jpg