ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS Cut Off Switch......

CTR--VX220D
This was possible on my VX220 by snipping a wire and feeding them into the cabin and putting a switch on it.

Can this be done in the 172?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I've never seen my ABS light flash actually,had some hairy moments too,brakes locking etc

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
It won't flash if its just the ABS kicking in. The light is for the TC/ESP, when spinning or out of control.

CTR--VX220D
I've never seen my ABS light flash actually,had some hairy moments too,brakes locking etc

Brakes locking???? Contradiction in terms????

Edde I didnt get your bumper PDF btw... did I write my email address correctly?

slinkyu2@hotmail.com

Oh and do you have documentation on the fuses / 172 manual etc..? I didnt get a manual with the car.

Which fuse is for the ABS? I will need to disengage it on track.

Brakes locking???? Contradiction in terms????

Edde I didnt get your bumper PDF btw... did I write my email address correctly?

slinkyu2@hotmail.com

Oh and do you have documentation on the fuses / 172 manual etc..? I didnt get a manual with the car.

Which fuse is for the ABS? I will need to disengage it on track.

I've just checked my email and it said emaill address resuded as it was talking to long or something I'll send it again.

Edit - just checked I was sending to hotmial not hotmail.
I'll find the fuse laster no point disengaging on track IMO. Get sticker tyres instead.