ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS ECU not detected by RS Tuner?

Ph2 Clio 172
I'm working with Henk through the support channels of Fastchip.nl, but I was wondering if anyone else had seen this issue. I have a Clio 172 phase 2 thats supposed to have the ABS ECU supported by RS Tuner, and I've bought the module unlock code, but no matter what I do RS Tuner won't find an ABS ECU on my car? It finds the main ECU, the Airbags, Headlights and AC, but not the ABS. However it does show a fault code relating to the ABS system, but won't read it.

Any ideas?

Ph2 Clio 172
Whilst I'm still trying to sort out why the RS Tuner isnt reading the ABS ECU, can anyone suggest some standard checks to do which might cause the ABS light to be on all the time?

Where are the sensors on the wheels? I'll give them a clean. I will check the rings for cracks. I don't think it's the brake light switch on the pedal as I had that before and it meant the light was intermittent, rather than on all the , but I will check it. What else shall I check?

Ph2 Clio 172
I am plugging it in, that's the problem. My RSTuner with the ABS unlock doesn't read anything, and I'm not going to buy a CLIP.