ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

abs light

clio 172
just come home from work and me abs light and service light as come on
does it need to be check out by renault

BMW 320d SE
Could be an over-sensitive brake pedal switch (or something along those lines). It seems to be a common problem. I got mine done twice under warranty.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo
there was a commen problem with switches but mainly affected the esp and put a fault light up relating to that. sounds like a wheel sensor has gone but you would need a diag check to identify which one.

BMW 320d SE
there was a commen problem with switches but mainly affected the esp and put a fault light up relating to that. sounds like a wheel sensor has gone but you would need a diag check to identify which one.

Isn't the warning light for ABS and ESP the same light? (iirc)

172 cup,s2 rs turbo
think the light that normally just flickers when the system operates comes on all the time if there is a fault.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo
the brake switch was a problem on 172 as well there is a tech/ti note. adjustment is all thats needed on 172 anyway