ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS or NOT

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
there's always the safer option to slamming on your brakes at 60....

lift the bonnet and have a look! trace the brake pipes out of the master cylinder and see if they go to an abs unit

Fiesta, Asta, Clio
kool, i did try slamming brakes at 60, doesnt lock, also the abs light on the dash doesnt come on when i start the car, i will try tracing the brake lines, thanks guys

Renaultsport Clio 197
kool, i did try slamming brakes at 60, doesnt lock, also the abs light on the dash doesnt come on when i start the car, i will try tracing the brake lines, thanks guys

you should see the abs light (i mean the abs sign in the circle) on the dash even in daylight when the ignition is off!

Fiesta, Asta, Clio
today i had a look under the bonnet, and i did not find the ABS module thing, so i havent got ABS i am afraid, thanks for your help again.

and to the previous post about my brakes not locking when slamming at 60, that must mean my pads or discs are s**t, lol. i bought some ebc greenies, see what they do. can anyway tell me if mintex are good, as i want to get the grooved kit.