ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absolutly Gutted

A4 130
:mad::mad:

The council man cutting the hedge in my close has just knocked the lamp post down, guess where it landed...

On my roof/rear quarter, the guy wasnt even bothered!! He just sat in his cab, didnt even apologise, my mum had to stop me puling him out of his cab!!

He wasnt even bothered that he'd just smashed a £4k car!! :mad::mad:

PRICK!!!!

Needed a rant!! That is all :(

Last edited:
  172 cup
Jesus your joking, what a plank to knock down a lamp post
Id knock him down if I were you

Pics?

A4 130
P1010964.gif

P1010973.gif

P1010976.gif

Only had it a month today!!

RS Megane 225F1
I know its no consolation but it held up well !!!

Was expecting more damage than that !!!

Cheers
Lee

This probably sounds harsh, but I'm a little disappointed by those pics! lol.. You'll get payout dude. It'll be easy.

I was expecting this..

1251142772-FOCUS_CRUSH.jpg

A4 130
He didnt even apologise! Just said "What can i do?" "Err NOT hit the lamp post like you did when you went in between the hedge and post the first 6 times?? C0CK"

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Sorry to hear about that Kyle, Looked a nice car hope you get it sorted soon, although, im quite supprised the window didnt smash from impact.

Good luck :)

05 182 clio.ktm duke
I must admit I would me going mad if it was my car, but sh!t happens, claim off of him and get a nice coutesey car while your is being repaired. Oh and I think you got a whiplash injury aswell. !!;)

Albi blue 197
bad crack that ya should make a loada s**t up aswell make it sound asif ur so pissed off you want money for all the bother aswell as your car fixed !

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
bugger!! i wouldn't have been too impressed either hun!
But like others have said it was an accident.. BUT he could of been a bit more fookin apologetic! Im sure he wouldnt have been too impressed if it had happened to his own car!
Chin up eh x