ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abunance of Clios at Oulton park 20/11/21

Nathan105e

ClioSport Club Member
Did a Javelin day yesterday, there was an Abundance of 1*2's and a handful of 197 and 200's, curious if any of you were on here! Particularly the chap in the Cup who ditched it into the grass at a pretty impressive speed at the chicane just before Knickerbrook after locking up!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Did a Javelin day yesterday, there was an Abundance of 1*2's and a handful of 197 and 200's, curious if any of you were on here! Particularly the chap in the Cup who ditched it into the grass at a pretty impressive speed at the chicane just before Knickerbrook after locking up!
I was there in my 911 with my lad in his grey Mini Cooper S

what were you in?

Nathan105e

ClioSport Club Member
I was there in my 911 with my lad in his grey Mini Cooper S

what were you in?
Dark blue 911?
There were a few minis out there!

Arctic Blue 182. N13TTH registration, with a bunch of mates, one in a 172Cup turbo, a flame red 172, Gold GTi6 and a E92 M3.

Decent day, first time at Oulton!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Dark blue 911?
There were a few minis out there!

Arctic Blue 182. N13TTH registration, with a bunch of mates, one in a 172Cup turbo, a flame red 172, Gold GTi6 and a E92 M3.

Decent day, first time at Oulton!
Yeah dark blue 911. I wasn’t the quickest as front brake pads weren’t up to it and kept getting bad brake judder once they got hot

oh and the alternator belt on my lads mini snapped just as we arrived at Oulton. Luckily because he hadn’t been on track the AA agreed to take him to a local garage to get it fixed.

was our first day at Oulton too. Loved it and will definitely be back.

That white E92 absolutely flew.

Nathan105e

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah dark blue 911. I wasn’t the quickest as front brake pads weren’t up to it and kept getting bad brake judder once they got hot

oh and the alternator belt on my lads mini snapped just as we arrived at Oulton. Luckily because he hadn’t been on track the AA agreed to take him to a local garage to get it fixed.

was our first day at Oulton too. Loved it and will definitely be back.

That white E92 absolutely flew.
Yeah I seen you out there, shame you couldn't get to tweeks to try and get a set sorted! Plenty of people in the paddock have tools and I'm sure most would borrow you what's needed, if you ever see us again we've always got heaps of tools kicking about!

Well be back soon as it kicks off again next year!