ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Accident

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Cup has been written off. Awaiting conformation on my next car it will be better :cool:

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I don't see how this could ever go anyway but your fault.

I also don't see how you had the time to notice he wasn't watching where he was going and that he was speeding but not the time to put your foot down or any other avoidance action to get out of the way, they just sound like excuses tbh.

The speeding excuse is used all the time on this forum when someone c***s up, just take it like a man, we all make mistakes on the road sometimes, the important thing is that your ok and you've learnt from it tbh.

Good luck getting a new rs.

Skoda fabia Vrs
I don't see how this could ever go anyway but your fault.

I also don't see how you had the time to notice he wasn't watching where he was going and that he was speeding but not the time to put your foot down or any other avoidance action to get out of the way, they just sound like excuses tbh.

The speeding excuse is used all the time on this forum when someone c**ks up, just take it like a man, we all make mistakes on the road sometimes, the important thing is that your ok and you've learnt from it tbh.

Good luck getting a new rs.

Ever seen the junction that he pulled out of m8?

its a JOKE and really dangerous. Obv its going to be his fault as it always is when you pull out a junction but i would push for a 50/50 claim.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Ever seen the junction that he pulled out of m8?

its a JOKE and really dangerous. Obv its going to be his fault as it always is when you pull out a junction but i would push for a 50/50 claim.

No I haven't, but if you had the time to think "he's not looking at me" followed by "he's also speeding" then there would have been time to do something, even if it was only beeping the horn.

Skoda fabia Vrs
You cant see you have to guess when to go and if someone is breaking the speed limit u have no chance of getting avoided m8.

Skoda fabia Vrs
He never had a chance of getting out the way never mind beeping the horn lol

i suppose if in doubt don't pull out applies but it happens

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
lol cheers twingors without seein the junction u cant comment these things happen no one was hurt we move on i certainly wont use the junction again!

cup i didnt buy back didnt get anything off it so nowt is for sale.

new car is ordered and shall arrive late july cant wait!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
next i have ordered a storm grey 200 cup with black speedlines :)

not sure where the cup is will try find out