ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ad08r cheapest tyre supplier?

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Hacked off isnt the phrase. Went to kwikfit this morning (Sunday) after having confirmed they had my AD08r's in stock last Thursday, as per my written quotation, and they had ordered AD08s (No r)

Then said only 1 AD08R left in the country and couldnt get that for 2 days.....

It was the Manager at Hove that gave me the quote
Not sure what to do now, as they also say they cant do the price, even tho i have it in writing

Have already complained online, and will ring Hove tomorrow.

What a palava, feel like should just go get them for £78 at Blackcircles
Theyre bullshitting you, they won't be AD08 (non r) they stopped production in 2012 and there is definitely none of those left as all the hillclimbers bought the last of the old stock up 2 years ago

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Ive now rung back and said i will have the single one- 2 day delivery (I have one already, so least I'll have a pair)

Then i will take up the issues of the "AD08" they seemed to say they had in stock

Thanks for the help :)

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
No AD08r's in Kwikfit nationally so Ive been told
Was promised 3, only got (the last) one "We don't do Yoko's much"
Only charged me £49 supply and fit to be fair, but what a palarva

Back to Black Circles for the other pair I need- and the bleeding price only went up to £80 each fitted

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
Seems like I got the last full set :grimacing::smile:!

Be interesting to see if the FB boyz can still get them then. Who's gonna ask first?

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Seems like I got the last full set :grimacing::smile:!

Be interesting to see if the FB boyz can still get them then. Who's gonna ask first?
Yep. Got mine booked in black circle ATS Euromaster this Saturday for 2 more

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
I phoned up on Friday and can get them for £45 each in 195/50 15 at kwik fit near me. Will be doing that I think.
Thats good. They told me they had none in UK. Make sure yours are the "R"
£15 fit per wheel too

Least mine are all on and paid for now

205 gti
Let me know how you guys get on getting hold of these. I've tried messaging Jordan on Facebook but heard nothing yet.