ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adams ph1 172 ?

CLIO PH1 172
Seems fine to drive tbh bit bumpy but it's like that anyway. You know how bad that road is down to my dads unit, it was fine over all those bumps ditches ect...

e92 330i
Was waiting for an update and then I missed it! And wow that looks amazing! How high is the offset on those wheels to need 50mm spacers?

Nice going chap!

CLIO PH1 172
small update

all the suspension has now settled down nicely and most of the sticker bombed part have been removed, also the front bumper sits slightly better than before. (still not perfect though)

also just brought a 300mm wheel. fitting tonight.

710bcc9d.jpg

6ad75c3f.jpg

and some pictures after i cleaned it the other night

6578c371.jpg

2b0df4aa.jpg

a8312395.jpg

0ae2b52c.jpg

CLIO PH1 172
put it this way i use it EVERY day - bumpy as hell, stiff as fook but its fine. i love it ! wouldnt change it back!! ( apart from when I finally put it on track )

ph1 track weapon
wish i'd followed through with mine in the end! looks so nice and glad those coilies are going well for you!

CLIO PH1 172
still going strong mate, not exactly given them the best time either lol. might get them refurbed beginning of next year ...

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Nice one on the mag! my names mentiond in the PFC at crail bit! haha. Cars looking sweet :cool:

CLIO PH1 172
Shame them pictures are from before I lowered it lol, was nice to see they chose my car, really wasn't expecting it though

Megane 225 F1
Well done on the feature. Weird how the last time I looked in this thread, it was going down the track ***** route lol.

CLIO PH1 172
Thanks guys!

Yea the cars theme has change since the start and will no doubt change again lol

Happy with the little feature though ( bigger next time ;) )

Chris.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GT TDi
IMG_0149.jpg

Sorry to drag this up from ages ago, but where did you get the boot light holder from? Been after a clear one for ages!

CLIO PH1 172
Lol not sure really 'Renault number plate light'........ Not to sure il try post a link although it was ages ago I brought it.

CLIO PH1 172
Spent another couple of hours on the car after work tonight.

Fist up was to change the centre exhaulst rubber hanger. Simpe

Next up was to fix my screen washers, they havnt been working for the last couple of weeks and this was beginning to bug me ..... So first up I searched to see if it was the fuse. BINGO blown fuse. Change it. Start car. POP. Damn put another fuse in, same again. POP. ergggggggh right stick a bigger fuse in 20amp done.

Right next up was the seals these again have been bugging the hell out of me (rusted, bent, flaky paint, rusty bolt heads ect...) so I decided they would look better black, thought it would be best to get some proper under sill stuff.. Any anough chit here's some pics of how they look.

557ac037.jpg

a8fe0df4.jpg

Gave all the actuall seals a good coat of both these

38bf3af0.jpg

311a87f2.jpg

And after

333deed8.jpg

9532bcb1.jpg

Also changed my side indicators to chrome bulbs

f43e3320.jpg

Look much neater.

Ahhh also recorded the today for my other wheels

7aa37bf5.jpg

CLIO PH1 172
The before pictures I have taken don't actually look that bad but I can assure you the front seals were bent to bugerey !!! I was hammering them back to shape for a good 30mins lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
sills look brilliant! mine look similar to the before pics :dapprove:

BlackGold 182
Just Wana compare Adam, how many mm is it from the top of the wheel arch to the floor? Wana compare to how low I can go on 15s