ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adams ph1s first outing on track (Brands)

CLIO PH1 172
I took the little clio on its first trackday and my first trackday as well :D i was very very excited and had an absolutly amazing day even if i did brake the power steering pump, come off at paddock and that it rained!

any way heres some pics and a video..

poorest pictures ever!! (taken by my dad) :(

IMG_8853.jpg

IMG_8854.jpg

IMG_8865.jpg

IMG_8883.jpg

IMG_8907.jpg

IMG_8918.jpg

IMG_8941.jpg

heres a short video, quiet a bit of traffic damp track ....... hell of a lot of fun

i need to get the car fixed and back on a track ASAP!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  CLIO PH1 172
would love to esp if my car is fixed and the bank says yes! when is the latest i can book ?

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
That looks real nice with the pro race wheels, are they 15s?

Brands, a track i really need to get on, awesome

CLIO PH1 172
i need to make sure the car is fixed first lol

anybody know if its safe to drive a long way 150miles+ with a fecked PAS pump?

CLIO PH1 172
Gaz the rear near side damper is starting to leak though so i might get them refurbished with gaz as they seem pretty good although I would prefer some new suspension as this has done a fair amount of millage now

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
what mount did you use for your camera? i just bought a suction one but aparently there not aloud out on track :(

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks really good Adam. You enjoy yourself then? (silly question?)

As for the pump, as far as I'm aware, as long as you're intending to replace it, it doesn't really matter how far you drive it!!!!

I can't see what it'd damage.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Doesnt look like your car! Lol looks a brilliant day though! :)

I unknowingly bought mine with a leaking pas pump. Easily did a thousand miles (if not more including previous owner). Glad you had fun. I am not condoning driving a broken car btw lol!

CLIO PH1 172
Ok thanks guys had few quotes now and should be getting the car fixed asap then will be looking at taking it back out on track :) so happy with it atm.