ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ADR coilovers???

mk2 ph2
has anyone ever heard of adr coilovers? went to order some coilovers see what there was. There was adr and vmaxx, i went for the adr ones cause he said they were quite good and a bit cheaper but then the guy had to ring me a hour later and told me the last ones were gone and the place they get them from wouldnt get a batch till feb :( i really cba waiting that long so im just getting the vmaxx ones there the ones i was originaly getting just wanted to know if anyone had a pair of these adr ones see what they are like?

mk2 ph2
was thinking that but the guy in the shop thinks that they might be made in the same factory as vmaxx because they have came in a vmaxx box a few times and they are exactly the same colours and all that stuff ,maybe vmaxx firing out a cheap make? they had a 2 year warranty on them same a vmaxx and they werent dirt cheap like
vmaxx- £380 adr-300