ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adrian flux are terrible

work for BMW
im with adrian flux, they have always been useless in my opinion,
and now i have asked them how much my monthly payments would change downgrading my 182 to a little clio 1.2.
i am paying £90 a month for the 182 and they said to change it would cost £25 fee and then would stay as £90..
how did they work that out?!
fml

Clio 182, Astra Sri
how long left on your policy?

they are being shady probably because your already in a hefty policy with them

did you downgrade to pay less insurance? if so, stick with the 182 until renewal lol

adrian flux are crap but still cheap!

Iv had a lowrider pick up, lexus is200, impreza turbo, landrover discovery and now my 172 and the policy has been 500quid for the year on all of them

work for BMW
my policy runs out in june so 2 and a half month.
iv just provisionally sold my car, so now im stuck, either

1. stick with flux pay £25 car change fee and £90 for 2 more months and get my 4th year no claims.

or

2. cancel policy and go with sky insurance and pay £35 a month but miss out on the 4th year no claims.

I'd wait for the no claims personally. Only two/three more payments of £90 essentially then you can get out.
Also OT, Lol at your username! Didn't think that one through did you ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'd stick it out.

You say they are crap but they have to make money somewhere, and if they offer cheap premiums then the profits are usually found in the fee's and general screwing of you if anything changes. Cheap quotes are great until you need to change things, my premium went up when I changed from a 350Z to a Megane R26, I'd of considered that a downgrade but took the hit as I knew the initial premium was cheap.

If you think you might be changing in the future you should look into companies that are more flexible, which may mean a bigger initial premium.

work for BMW
i want to stick to get the 4th year no claims but doing a few quotes, its the exact same amount of ££££ for the same quote with 3years no claims and 4 years no claims lol

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I have never managed a good quote from adrian flux, annoying aswell as you spend ages on the phone only to be given some stupid price