ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi Guys,

Insurance is up for renewal and Direct Line have quoted me £1500 (it was £1700 last year).

Just had a quote from Adrian Flux and they have quoted me £700!!!

What are these guys like? For nearly a £1000 difference I am considering taking my change???

Any thoughtds appreciated.

320d

Shop around as much as possible. U can end up paying less 2 insure a modified car than a standard 1 if u set the different companies of against each other.

What are your stats??

I got a quote with direct line for £1150 (21 2NCB good poastcode) and Flux couldn;t touch it, best they offered was £1600

RB Clio 182

I was with them 2 yrs ago and they were very efficient. Sent me all the information i needed very quickly and replied to any correspondence within a few days. Never had to claim off them tho so cant help u there. I would use them again if they gave me a top quote. Think they have won quite a few awards too...

I had been with them for the last 12 months (just changed insurance companies for my new car though).

Never had a problem with them, and they gave me a good quote and had a good service with them. I would recommend them! :D

23, 6 points, held licence for 8 years, no crashes (yet ;-)

Thought £680 was awesome......just about to ring them and see what they say!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by ben_ren19.16v on 04 March 2004

Flux are sh*te! (I know - I had to claim through them)

Would NEVER insure myself with them again..

Agreed! I was insured with them and they total screwed me over several times! if u go with them just hope u dont have 2 claim

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 04 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by ben_ren19.16v on 04 March 2004

Flux are sh*te! (I know - I had to claim through them)

Would NEVER insure myself with them again..

Agreed! I was insured with them and they total screwed me over several times! if u go with them just hope u dont have 2 claim
funny that, I had a blow out on my 1st car and phoned them up to let them know I had crased it, but no other cars were involved and about a week later they phoned me up saying that I had made a claim and they would not give me my NCD, as it was about 1 month away from renewal. It took me over 1 year to sort this out, during which I could not get insured on ANY other vehicle. This is the worst s*** pile company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with and would not recommend them to anyone. Ombudsman and lawyer are word I bet they hear a lot.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Phoned them up. An they still couldnt beat priveleges quote. Need to ring the Natwest as apparantly I get it cheap with them having an advantage gold account and also they were ony £24 off privelege on line.

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Adrain flux and HIC are both the same - sh*te!!

Personally never had dealing the A.Flux but i know people who have. I also know people who work there, and they dont insure their cars through them. umm what does that tell you???