ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adrian Flux win again.

Clio with a body kit
I'm pretty sure they all speak English as well at flux. Which makes it easier to understand.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Not had an issue with Flux, never had to claim mind. But they've always been the cheapest for me and beaten other best prices which other companies, some on here, couldn't beat.

My other insurer is Adelaide through the IAM, they're very good on standard cars so my daily is with them.

Flux won for me this year 27y/o 6years no claims £304.99 including key cover and full comp on friends cars. no one else could get within £50quid of that price.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've been with Adrian Flux quit a few years now. Yeah when you get the renewal quote through the door it's always dear but you ring around some a charging me over a G and the odd can't insure me due to mods and the odd one or two are cheaper than the quote. I just ring up Flux telling them the price and they ny on match it if not little less. As of now i'm paying iirc about £430 with 10+ years no claims

I only got 2 months left so i'll give greenlight a go for the first time.