ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice need on buying a Clio Renaultsport 172

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
The flamer posted earlier (the one with the private reg) is only 10 mile from me and interests me a lot. My lass wants a Clio sport and, although they'll be matching (how odd will it look having his and hers flamers), it seems too good not to consider.

Hopefully I can go and look at it. Will ask if the front end has been sprayed.

Maybe a little cheeky viewing a car posted to help another member, but who cares? I'll get rewarded well if I buy her a new car.

Golf GT TDI
Any Thought on these cars?

I'm particular interested in what work I should be looking at that should have been done in the services, i.e. the ones that are extra costly i.e. cam belt etc which I already know.

that one on ebay looks nice for 3k, doesnt look like its been painted either.

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
that one on ebay looks nice for 3k, doesnt look like its been painted either.

Pity I didn't move on it last week but believe it or not I wanted to see the 'shed' as more affordable. Don't think I liked that had no service book and record of any service. Asked them yesterday and had reciepts for cam belt etc. Only he's been offered £3500 from dealer to part ex, when it was on eBay for £3000