ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice need on buying a Clio Renaultsport 172

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
The flamer posted earlier (the one with the private reg) is only 10 mile from me and interests me a lot. My lass wants a Clio sport and, although they'll be matching (how odd will it look having his and hers flamers), it seems too good not to consider.

Hopefully I can go and look at it. Will ask if the front end has been sprayed.

Maybe a little cheeky viewing a car posted to help another member, but who cares? I'll get rewarded well if I buy her a new car.

Golf GT TDI
Any Thought on these cars?

I'm particular interested in what work I should be looking at that should have been done in the services, i.e. the ones that are extra costly i.e. cam belt etc which I already know.

that one on ebay looks nice for 3k, doesnt look like its been painted either.

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
that one on ebay looks nice for 3k, doesnt look like its been painted either.

Pity I didn't move on it last week but believe it or not I wanted to see the 'shed' as more affordable. Don't think I liked that had no service book and record of any service. Asked them yesterday and had reciepts for cam belt etc. Only he's been offered £3500 from dealer to part ex, when it was on eBay for £3000