ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice please! Just bought 182 cup from dealer now furious

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
your all giving the guy a hard time here ..... like most people he saw it fell in love with it got over excited and just wanted to get it home.... its like sex ure about to cum and bang right up her u end up with a kid but it was good at the time :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
not selling "straight cars"
until we read the advert, make our own minds up etc.
i am just interested to see how the car was sold_were the mods declared, bold tyres!!!
they took the car back because they were guilty, and saving hassle later down the line?

I would still name the fecckers, after all they are dealers, hardly anything secret lol
they are happy to rob our pockets.

What a vile little man you are.

The dealer has done NOTHING wrong whatsoever. At all. In fact the bloke deserves a medal. If someone bought a car off me and came back and said the tyres were on the limit, i'd laugh. They were on the limit when you looked at it, they were on the limit when you left a deposit and guess what? They were on the limit when you came, signed and collected it.

I think the dealer has done more than enough in giving the guy his money back without people looking to lay the blame on him.

B

Bucko

Can anyone advise on the bonnet issue? It doesn't open at all, not even a noise when lever is pulled.

Get someone to lift the bonnet while you pull the lever at the same time, it should open then. Same thing happens on mine, really need to get around to calling Renault about getting it fixed on the recall for free.

Just incase anyone else is having the same problem.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
what a vile little man I am......
showing my opinion on a thread of a new member that has gone and traded his car in, with a dealer as well as signing for finance on a car with near on bald tyres, a non standard exhaust and a bonnet that won't open.
OK so the OP did not view in as much detail as some of the more experienced buyers might do, but the dealer was more than happy to watch that car leave the forecourt.......
took it back, only to sell it on to another mug............Car traders "I s**t EM"

FRANK BUTCHER ring any bells?
always trying to pull the wool with tyre gel and fancy finance deals.
.........what a vile little man I am

Last edited:
Just red all 5 pages of this . . . I can't believe the chap didn't even testdrive the car before buying it! Did you even start the car up?! Sounds like you just went down there, looked at it and sed yep I love it I'll take it!! I think you were very lucky indeed that the dealer refunded your cash just because you were unhappy about a few easily rectifiable problems

Mountune Tractor
I'm glad you have learnt your lesson, you were lucky but at the same time you will never buy a car the same way again.
Become a member, do your research and then buy it. Before I buy my next RS I will post the advert up on here, get the opinion of 50+ RS enthusiasts and then probably take one of them along for a second viewing and engine check.