ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice Please....

And I HAVE used the Search function before anyone posts that!! :p

I am removing my dash to fit my dials and sort out some ICE stuff in the morning.

Please can anyone who has removed the dash give me any advice/hints/tips/warnings etc.

My car is a 2003 Dynamique.

Thank you in advance.

The guid of how to do it is on the front page under guides I think.

Disconnect the battery for 1/2 hr before hand just incase.

Do I need to disconnect the battery or can I just disable the airbag??

I have got that guide already, just wanted any other tips etc!

Not looking forward to doing it! Lol

Da

Less

wheres your av gone april?? I finally fitted your lights! LOL!!! My dash had to be taken apart to connect up my foggies, but didnt fancy it so took it to Reno! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by april on 16 October 2004

Do I need to disconnect the battery or can I just disable the airbag??
Dont go messing round with the airbags in my view disconnect the power and leave them to loose there charge is the easiest/ best idea in my opinion

Oh right! Didnt actually do either when we took it apart before but I thought others had recommended just using the switch to disable the passenger airbag?!

Just follow the guide on that main page, its spot on appart from removing the three screws under the steering column.

You really should stop being stupid and let Rich sort it out for you. :cry: