ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AF products 3 for 2, recommendations needed.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
citrus power is good for everything, bug removal, pre spray, APC (albeit not the strongest) I'd go for the 1l bottle though. On a sealed car I don't tend to use my snow foam as much now with this.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The rejuvenate/tripple choice is very difficult. Fillers of tripple are better but rejuvenate will leave a more sound base.

Felt super slick when I used it yesterday again very impressed as always.

i think triple sounds better for me easiness of use is important to me

i finally decided on a bottle of crystal it seems very good

Cant wait to try these bits its the first time ive even looked at rewashing my car in such a short time :D

Last edited:
I received my order the other day, I do like the AF styling.

Going off my op with the GEP now I have rejuvenate. Do I do the usually then GEP > Rejuvenate > LSP?

I still haven't ordered the Amigo as it's out of stock at the min.

I'm really tempted to get another Citrus power and some interior products.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Gep is pretty much the same as rejuvenate.

Little more filling little less cleaning from Gep.

Rejuvenate/Amigo combo is a stupendous combo. I'm using it a lot.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Im trying the rejuvenate/ amigo combo out this weekend hopefully. topped off with a nice coat of glasur!

Was putting it off but I can't resist a freebie...

Revive
Rejuvenate
Lather
Lake Country light cut hand pad for good measure

10 pk for MF's and a few MF pads a well.

Fiesta ST-3
I couldn't turn this down, LOVE AF products.

Trying out citrus power, revive and imperial to add to my lather, rejuvenate and tough coat :)

Honda & VW
Used the Citrus Power today for the first time and i must say i'm impressed. Decided to give my work van some love as all ive done for the past few months is Snow Foam and rinse to keep it from looking too filthy. I sprayed one of my rear doors and then jet washed off after a couple of minutes, was rather shocked how much crap it lifted. Very happy with my purchase so far.

Would you use 106fa polish before rejuvinate and Amigo Gally?
If so thinking of selling my unopened blackmax for rejuvinate + amigo because you keep raving on about it lol. Although nowhere has Amigo in stock!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Sort of. Depends how into it you are.

Personally after using 106FA i'd just go straight to the blackmax mate then LSP. :)

Use the BMax via machine and a finishing pad.

There's no right or wrong really. Just whatever suits in this case.

After polishing once i'd look at rejuvenate for cleansing next time. Preserves clearcoat but cleans away. Then glaze+lsp.

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Got some more af stuff coming, couldn't resist

2x 250ml rejuvenate
1x lather

And a lake country light cut hand applicator

My Latest Order :eek:

Auto Finesse Revive - 250 ml
Auto Finesse Lather - 500 ml
Auto Finesse Citrus Power - 500 ml

im trying to avoid ordering anything else ;)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
My box of AF goodies turned up today so gave the RB a quick wash with Lather. Hmm, used the 2-3 capfuls recommended, but didn't seem very slick (although that's coming from Wolfs White Satin, which to be fair is uber slick). Not bad by any means, just not blown away.

My box of AF goodies turned up today so gave the RB a quick wash with Lather. Hmm, used the 2-3 capfuls recommended, but didn't seem very slick (although that's coming from Wolfs White Satin, which to be fair is uber slick). Not bad by any means, just not blown away.

ive got citrus wash & gloss at the moment which i love im interested to see how it compares for suds

Last edited:
  Honda & VW
Yeah it's £3 more for double the amount, what with the free one anyway it's worth paying that little more. I've found already you can get quite liberal with it so a 500ml probably won't last too long.

Golf GT & A4 Avant

I had the opposite with Lather, found I needed much less that other shampoos to get a nice slick feel. Generally only use 2 caps max to a full bucket, more often than not I can get a away with 1 - 1 &1/2 depending on how dirty the car is.

the spray head on citrus power can allow you to use up 200ml easily for a single car, but you really don't need that much for it to be effective. I now use it every wash

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I really like Lather, however i cant seem to move away from autobrite banana gloss. it smells great and is super slick, its my number one go to shampoo and id recommend it to every one.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
ive got citrus wash & gloss at the moment which i love im interested to see how it compares for suds

Little bit unfair comparison. Different shampoo due to the gloss enhancers. Will feel much slicker.

I wish this stuff was edible, rejuvenate looks like the tastiest smoothie ever

triple crystal & toughcoat smell vile :dead: i cant imagine revive smelling any more pleasant tbh

im now reading conflicting info that says toughcoat shouldn't be applied over triple :S

Golf GT & A4 Avant
triple crystal & toughcoat smell vile :dead: i cant imagine revive smelling any more pleasant tbh

im now reading conflicting info that says toughcoat shouldn't be applied over triple :S

Where did you read that? In a recent post in the PB section of DW? If so they go on to say they work together

James made all his products to be compatible and uses them both together himself, tripple and tough coat is a great quick simple combo. It used to be a general rule that you didn't apply a sealant over a wax, but tripple contains such little wax and tough coats make up means they work fine together, I have used them together a couple of times now with no issues

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Just looking at some last minute purchases, how does oblitarate compare with Iron X?

I'm guessing they have the same function, correct me if I'm wrong.

it's all in the name;) think off oblitarate as an expensive version of autosmart's tardis. I'm yet to use it but it's getting good reviews.

I believe carpro / Cquartz and concourse car care have / are releasing a combined tar and iron remover in one.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I used my citrus grime remove today. Very good for removing dirt, although found I have used roughly quarter of a 1 litre bottle in one go :(

that's more down to the spray head, you really don't need to use that much for it to be effective. I used it on a Megane Cabriolet yesterday and gave the full body a pre spray, and also used it for clean shut lines, badges, organic spots on the hood and used maybe 100ml max. A little is very effective, but I would say keep an eye on it drying sooner when using less