ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AF products 3 for 2, recommendations needed.

Meg 225
that's more down to the spray head, you really don't need to use that much for it to be effective. I used it on a Megane Cabriolet yesterday and gave the full body a pre spray, and also used it for clean shut lines, badges, organic spots on the hood and used maybe 100ml max. A little is very effective, but I would say keep an eye on it drying sooner when using less

Did you put on a different spray head then?

Clio 182, Astra Sri
I think because the spray head sprays out so much product at one time

To save product, try and spread as much as possible with one pull of the trigger

I managed to do 1 panel per spray iirc

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I did try a different spray head but I just learnt to use the standard spray head better as it gives a nice pattern

Where did you read that? In a recent post in the PB section of DW? If so they go on to say they work together

James made all his products to be compatible and uses them both together himself, tripple and tough coat is a great quick simple combo. It used to be a general rule that you didn't apply a sealant over a wax, but tripple contains such little wax and tough coats make up means they work fine together, I have used them together a couple of times now with no issues

cheers it was these posts that made me question it http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=254406&page=34