ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After 1100 miles it could do with a wash! (& 172 update)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Been on holiday for the last week and took the 1.4 with us all round Northern Scotland! Great roads and some decent weather after a shitty midweek with nowt but rain!

Anyway, heres a couple of pics from during the week of the car, wont bore you with the others! Will get a few preclean pics tomorrow!

KIF_0985.jpg

KIF_1053.jpg

KIF_1051.jpg

And when I got home today it was far too hot to be cleaning the cars so did some work on them instead, basically getting the 1.4 back to standard due to http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162453 and swapping some stuff onto the 172

KIF_1059.jpg

KIF_1060.jpg

KIF_1061.jpg

KIF_1064.jpg

Silvervisions in

KIF_1070.jpg

KIF_1074.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
one_eight_two said:
where bouts in scotland u go mate?

Elgin for 2 nights, (quite nice)
Isle of Lewis (wont be back in a hurry)
Fort William (really nice)
Stirling (close to our fav restaurant!

The first pic is on Lewis the 2nd and 3rd are on the A82 just north of Glencoe.

Lol cheers Al, it looks like Ive got back front wheels! Thank god for was, should all clean off easily tomorrow

liquidized RacingBlue 182
i used to live in inverness, i was u there in june, loads of fun driving there.....throo the night from liverpool to inverness....as u can imagine no one on road, road angel to help ;)

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Just thought i'd let you know that there may be a piece of your dash missing ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
one_eight_two said:
i used to live in inverness, i was u there in june, loads of fun driving there.....throo the night from liverpool to inverness....as u can imagine no one on road, road angel to help ;)

Yeah great are, I really like all round Inverness.

Scott, no :( they ran away :(

Yeah engine bay is erm is in untouched condtion! And yeah the tape player is out! Alpine going into today, just gonna leave the changer in even though it wont work. Going up soon to finish things off.

Shibbe, your shitting me! Where?! ;)

A well built VW
cough side repeaters cough

Those OZ wheels are growing on me , engine needs a wee spruce - Send you a pm about a freebie deal you may be interetsed in (looks like you could be busy tho)

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
back to the car - tape player - WTF!!
reno are tight knobs - but did it come with 6 CD changer?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Side repeaters were done before the silvervisions but for some bizarre reason I dont have any pics of them!

Yeah changer is under the seat but still really tight of reno in my book, anywya thats been binned!

Its easy to take the dash off, Im sure there is a guide in that area of the forum mate

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ali, I prefer untouched ;)

Jonny I prefer nippy! Its got shite tyre on so not giving it naything round teh bends but straight line it certainly shifts!

Cheers Giles