ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After a nice sounding exhaust, 172 Cup

R27 #242
I know there will be many a Cup owner with a few opinions on different exhausts, im just after some advice on where to go, and will it be likely il have to travel for it as I live in Sunderland.
looking at something like a 3.5" no cannons or anything lol
cheers guys

clio 172 cup
I have a piper recessed cat back and its not 2 bad, lil bit loud but ive got use to it now, got it from demon tweeks.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Best bet is to use the search mate, there's literally hundreds of threads on exhausts for the 172's...

YozzaSport, KTec, Prospeed, GDI, Miltek, Magnex... the list goes on.

I'm going for a Prospeed next weekend.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I would get a super loud Yozza with a de-cat if I had a second car :) Beast of an exhaust tbh. POP POP! :D Failing that a stealth system is a good bet.

Bumder With A Buffer
I have a Yozza race system on mine and its very very nice :)

Although mines not de-catted yet but will be soon so even more pops and noise.

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Go up to AAS exhausts on scotswood road, newcastle. They do very high quality custom exhausts made to your own specification.

R27 #242
...even tho il look like a tool as i know nothing much about exhausts haha.
but i suppose, saying nothing too big on the back, nothing too loud is a good start lol