ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Afternoon in the sun cleaning the new motor ... what you think

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
after looking for a while, i finally found the best clio in my price band, a 1.6 16v with a few miles on the clock. Looking for subtle mods i can do aswell ... any ideas ? Ta

SV203132.gif

SV203127.gif

SV203134.gif

Nice mate, Should be in "clio media" though.

Lots of mods could be done: Loweing, colour coding, Alloy refurb in a darker colour, RS Grille, Cup spoiler... etc.

120d M Sport
Nice mate! Xenons :cool:

Keep the mods subtle, black 1.6 with a good spec I;d say you've got the perfect base there

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Looks a good buy fella. Paint work also looks in good nick. Top stuff.
yea comes up really well, non of ur electric polishers, all elbow grease. One of my mates with a Corsa "b" took the piss cause it takes me so long to clean an polish ... but now he is ringing me an askin when im doin it ... Think he caught the bug?

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
very nice!

If you're wanting to do some mods i'd deffinatly say:

colour coding, RS grill, lowering, anthracite alloys, cup spolier, shorter ariel

would look mint :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Oh that's a good find, I spy xenons too :D

Silvervisions or Diadem bulbs and a nice drop will start you off well IMO

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Just been looking round the site at what other people have been doing, an i think lowering, colour coding, changing the dash colour (if possible) an the rs splitter ... or mayb changing all for RS bumpers .... I should of gone for the 182 =[

Clio Dynamique
Get it colour coded, you will have to remove the rear bumper to get black insert out but once it’s out you can put bumper back on and car is useable when its being done. You can also drive round without side strips. Also the same with front strips but there not so easy to get out. If you sand down all the parts yourself it will be alto cheaper to get them sprayed.