ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG 200 Cup

RB One Eight Two
I love AG 200 photos really don't do the colour justice, in the sun it looks amazing! Lovely car mate black speedlines and spoiler really make it!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Small update. These were delivered today. My new track wheels:

c4b8ca43.jpg

e8b65c8c.jpg

Cant wait to get 'em on the car and back up to Knockhill.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Al make sure I put 'em on for the rolling road day shall I? ;)

Yes bought them new. Found Demon Tweeks to be the cheapest @ £900 for the set. Ordered them on Friday and came today.

get them on for the rr day noddie mate they look awesome, u will need to take me a spin see what i missed after cancelling my order for my 200 and getting the vxr

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
get them on for the rr day noddie mate they look awesome, u will need to take me a spin see what i missed after cancelling my order for my 200 and getting the vxr

They'll be on for then.

Come up Knockhill a week on Saturday and I can take you for a spin in it. Passengers are free.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Had the R888s fitted to the wheels today:

f41b2791.jpg

b7b49eb0.jpg

Wheels will be going on the car at some point on Saturday so will get pics up as soon as they are on.

260% JCW
Those wheels with R888's, p**n. Also good to see a 200 in a great colour. White's lost its appeal now everyones got it.

Italian 3.2 V6
Very nice. Those four wheels will now be worth a few bob being wrapped in R888's!

Awesome!

Skoda fabia Vrs
Yes mate do that:cool: Was maybe gona head up to this knockhill trackday next weekend, Not gona taky my car on until next year a reckon but you said passenger's are free eh?;) lol

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Yes mate do that:cool: Was maybe gona head up to this knockhill trackday next weekend, Not gona taky my car on until next year a reckon but you said passenger's are free eh?;) lol

Yeah. Free at the trackscotland trackday.

White Sti Hatch
Standard offset is et68 I think and these are et55. These are also 8" wide a opposed to the factory width.

So they will fit the meg too :)

offset of 68 is just stupid ! trying to find a decent set of wheels is a night mare !

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Went out earlier on today with the new toy (Canon 550D) and got the last few pics of the Clio's first year:

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I want to see the Oz's on :(

They wont be on for a while mate. Got to change pads, brake lines to braided ones and the fluid before it'll see any more track action and as the OZs have 888s on them, they are obviously not ideal to drive in the snow with. I managed it at the start of the month, it was very dodgey.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Keep the speedlines, I hae aftermarket wheels when standard looks so good.

Your AG gives me wood! I ned to see it next year!

Love this 200!.

Hopefully get to see it at some of the trackdays next year!

Oh and noticed you just got a 550D, get a Flickr account!!

Last edited:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Love this 200!.

Hopefully get to see it at some of the trackdays next year!

Oh and noticed you just got a 550D, get a Flickr account!!

Cheers bud.

Why do I need a Flikr account for ma camera?

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Nice car! and I love the pics of your travels to the North (but I would say that!), some cracking pics :)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
car is still looking good mate makes me wish i had my 200! you were a brave man going to the rr day on the other tyres!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
car is still looking good mate makes me wish i had my 200! you were a brave man going to the rr day on the other tyres!

Yeah, I should've changed them the second I heard it might snow, but hey. Got there in the end:

A wee pic courtesy of Callum of the 200 on the rollers at the rolling road meet last Saturday:

DSC_0102.jpg

Managed:

Run 1:

Maximum power- wheels- 172.0bhp @ 7,113rpm
Maximum power- engine- 195.7bhp @ 7,220rpm
Maximum torque- 151.1lbft @ 5,629rpm

Run 2:

Maximum power- wheels- 176.3bhp @ 7,109rpm
Maximum power- engine- 197.9bhp @ 7,213rpm
Maximum torque- 152.6lbft @ 5,569rpm

A slight improvement in peak power over the last run. Could be down to 2 things. The engine having more miles on it or the temperature on the day being 1.1 degrees. Was -10 degrees when you take into consideration the wind chill factor from the fans.