ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air bag and serv light. Is removing front seat easy??

RB FF 182
Hi guys.

Read a few posts on the whole warning light scenario so don't worry about that to much.

I had a look under the seat and the wrings a right mess! Nothing like the passenger side at all. There are cut wires everywhere and connectors all over the place.

Can you pick up a set of these cables and just plug and play??

Also the seat doesn't slide so I thought it was a good excuse to sort that out too. Is it easy to remove. I couldn't find a guide?

Thanks.

Seat removal is easy.
Its literally 4 Bolts on each corner under the seat, the nuts undo from underneath the car then the seat lifts out.
There's two covered by rubber plug things underneath on the side nearest the door.
Then there's two in the middle around by the exhaust. There's two holes in the exhaust heat shield, if you feel up you should see two nuts the same as on the other side.

Re. the connectors, on my non sport I went to a scrappy, cut the connectors off another clio then cut and soldered them onto my seats.