ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air bag and service.

GW 200T
Sorry if this has been postedd b4, Ive recently changed my steering wheel out of my 182. GDI fitted the new 1 with resisters. Every so oftren the air bag and the service light cum on together. Checked the wires under the passanger seat and that all seems fine< any 1 got ant clues, Cause the steelers wanta charge me 60 quid just to to the wheel off.

Many thanks

James

RenaultSport 172
this happens to mine,apparently it's the resistors underneath the passenger seat if you cut off the block and solder the wires together it should solve the problem

Sorry if this has been postedd b4, Ive recently changed my steering wheel out of my 182. GDI fitted the new 1 with resisters. Every so oftren the air bag and the service light cum on together. Checked the wires under the passanger seat and that all seems fine< any 1 got ant clues, Cause the steelers wanta charge me 60 quid just to to the wheel off.

Often minimum charge rate so no wonder that want £60.

Have a read here or else get it plugged into the computers and see what exactly is thrown up as a failure as that what you need to know the seats are a common issue but when you start fidding and chnaging it cna be the other issue if the wires are a bad connection etc.

Have a read here of the common seat fix

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108607