ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air bag light keeps coming on

ph1 172 Black
It's like a intermittent fault. It comes on. Sometimes goes off after a min sometimes 20mins. Someone said could be wiring under seat. Anyone else got any views?

It is the wiring under the front passenger seat. Reach under and give it a waggle.

Mine comes on virtually every time it gets moved to let people in the back :rolleyes:

172 ph1
Using the search feature gives:

"Look under both front seats.. You will see a grey plastic connector with a blue and a brown wire going in/out..

Cut the wires off the plug and solder them together.. ie blue to blue, brown to brown..

That should cure the problem"

M2 Competition
Not seen that! Might go have a look in a bit, although be a bit of a pisser if you ever have to remove the seats...

ph1 172 Black
Your right about wiggling the wires. Maybe when I get bored one day I'll have a go at wiring. Bloody Renaults and wires. My speaker wires are random colours the airbag sensor comes on when it feels like it and the fog lights don't work!