ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Brushed Engine Cover

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

this is a thought i have been pondering for a while now

has anyone thought of/ done an air brush design on their engine cover?

when i open my bonnet all i c is "1.5dci" and this big grey plastic piece of uglyness and wondered what it would look like with a simple, subtle airbrushed paint design on it?

any ideas? comments?

http://www.promobile.newpromo.net/images/kangoo/engine_dci.jpg

thanks

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

Yeh ive seen it on a few jap cars b4 and it helps brighten up the engine bay especially if u have a few chrome pipes or silicone hoses mate :) nice idea id like 2 c sum1 do 1 on foto shop or summit really .......

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

id really consider doing it and ive a mate whos just the lad to do it! hes a top job!

just worried that people would see it as being pointless and stupid!

clio 16v

i think it could look the dogs, especially if you got some other shiney bits under the bonnet, and it would def be a talking point!

who is clever enough to do it to a 16V or willy engine in photo shop?? would be interested to see how it looks.

Boydie-how much do you rekon ur mate would charge for doing it??

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

he wont rip the ass anyway - but im in northern ireland lol so it wouldnt be much use to u unless u r from here!

ill get chattin to him on msn and let u know rough price! do u want some examples of his work?

clio 16v

no mate, based in london, so not much good to me, lol. but yeah post some examples of his work, would be good to see what he can do! You may even be able to drum up some business for him!

cheers

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

got a girl to do it for me and the cover was away yesterday! i shud be getting it on saturday

saw an example of her work and i was blown away and i told her to go mad with it so im excited to c wot she comes up with!

ill get pics up wen i can! :D

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

originally costing me £50-£60 but i told her to go mad with it so willing to spend a bit more

she REALLY undercharges but professionals cud charge up to £400!!!!!

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

she does it all

i just had to give her the cover (yesterday) and ill have it on saturday :D