ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air-Con - Isn't it great

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yes yes it is, but mines never needed a regass in 5 years, i'm impressed.

R26
my fans stink from time to time, like damp. do i need to get it re-gassed and cleaned?

sorry to hijack :p

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Mines s**t, had both front windows open and prayed for a light breeze, sooner its out the better.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If you don't use it, the seals become dry and all the gass escapes, should run it for a good 10 mins every now and again.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Meh! I'm sure I can stick 4 days a year of sweating my b****cks off in the car, the cold wet weather will be back soon :rasp:

Spoken like a proper sweaty Cup owner! :rasp:

Greeny, you been driving in reverse today???

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
How/why do people not use it:S ?
Set temp, press AUTO and away you go.... AC kicks in as and when needed. Mine gets plenty of use so don't see what this 3 days a year rubbish is...

Clio 182ff
Set temp, press AUTO and away you go.... AC kicks in as and when needed. Mine gets plenty of use so don't see what this 3 days a year rubbish is...

thats actually a good point about the AUTO button, most people don't realse its full function.

Mines broken since about 3 days before it started getting hot :( Outside Temp on dash is showing 48 degrees and won't blow fast at all :( Not sure if its the thermostat thingy underneath the wing mirror or the resistor thats bust. Anyway of telling? D:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

Amazes me the amount of people who don't understand that concept of doing that.

182 Full of Fat
Use mine nearly everyday, think it's going to need a re gas soon because it's not too much colder than just the min temp on the climate control.

be interesting to see how the 200s climate copes as the 197s had alot of problems an many unhappy with its coolness

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Greeny, you been driving in reverse today???

Lol no, however I was stuck in a huge traffic jam for 40 minutes at one point and stuck behind a motorbike on back roads :( Did about 200 miles all in at 40mpg, I was impressed! Colder air seems to distroy my mpg, not surprising I guess.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you're hot, open the window!

If you're cold, close it. Simples.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Distant memory for me i'm afraid. Curse selling that 197 :dapprove: