ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Con Problem Help!

Bye Bye 182....
When I press the button on my climate control the air con lights come on and I can hear the relays clicking but nothing comes through the vents (Hot or cold) Does it just need regassing? Its a 182 by the way.

my_cougar49 said:
When I press the button on my climate control the air con lights come on and I can hear the relays clicking but nothing comes through the vents (Hot or cold) Does it just need regassing? Its a 182 by the way.

another trip 2 wolves ..

ur not having much luck fella :S

Bye Bye 182....
kullycliosport said:
another trip 2 wolves ..

ur not having much luck fella :S

U can say that again. Im fed up of this bloody car!! On the plus side I got the TV and everything put in.

my_cougar49 said:
U can say that again. Im fed up of this bloody car!! On the plus side I got the TV and everything put in.

no fun watchin tv in the burning sun ...................lol:eek:

I'll have some aircon parts for sale if you need them if its not under warranty but i'm sure it is being a 182 and your on about returning it to renault. let me know if its not and i'll try and help you out.

J

Jim NM

No one really needs air con but when you go on a long run and get stuck in traffic in hot weather, it makes a world of difference, no fumes, cool !!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:
Well worth having repaired IMO

If you have air con you should run it at least once a week.:approve:

Bye Bye 182....
Chris K said:
I'll have some aircon parts for sale if you need them if its not under warranty but i'm sure it is being a 182 and your on about returning it to renault. let me know if its not and i'll try and help you out.

Thanks mate. Will let you know