ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air con

172 Ph2. Mmm...
Just about to replace my air con condenser, but obviously cant just take the pipes off while they are filled with compressed gas, the two black valves on the pipes on the left hand side of the bay release this gas? can anyone help? i dont want to do it if its not right. thanks.

clio 182 black /gold
Why are you replacing it? First you will need to reclaim any gas left in the system then fit the new component. Then you have to vac out the system the weigh in new gas.

172 Ph2. Mmm...
Why are you replacing it? First you will need to reclaim any gas left in the system then fit the new component. Then you have to vac out the system the weigh in new gas.

the other one is bent so i brought a new condenser today, so basically, empty the system, fit the condenser, fill it up. that simple?