ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

air feed

black gold 182
now then.

i want to fit a lower grill cold air feed at some point, what ball ache am i likely to come across with doing this?
im expecting taking the grill out to be difficult? then cutting a perfectly round hole lol?????

anyone done this to theres and can share the experiences? and pics :)

cheers you lot.

d.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
You wont have to cut a circular hole as a caf will fit quite snug into a square one. Also I don’t think you will need to take the grill out (I didn’t)

Ball ache is getting the caf down the arch. Most people remove the acoustic valve (which was a pain) but you just have to squeeze the caf it down the gap.

Don’t even bother trying if you have foil ducting as it will tear to shreds.

I whish I’d never done it to be honest (cut the grill at least) if I did it again I’d put the caf behind the grill

This is good stuff http://www.venairsport.co.uk/index.php?cPath=49
me007.jpg

no internal shots i'm afraid

172 FF
i did my cold air feed the other day and to be honest bit of time not a hard job. Acutlly very easy and good result and mine was a 100mm too.

340i
i did my cold air feed the other day and to be honest bit of time not a hard job. Acutlly very easy and good result and mine was a 100mm too.

haha when i saw yours the other day it had a huuuge hole ripped through the foil near the air box :rasp: