ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

air pollen cabin filter

VW Potato

hi,

reno didnt change the apcf when they serviced the car (part not in stock, and dealer now closed). I doubt its a complex job to do, but can you tell me where its located? I guess under the plastic trim below the windscreen (Ive not had a look yet). If its easy to do, Ill do it at the weekend. If some one could let me know where it is, that would be most appreciated.

cheers,

g

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

think i paid an extra £19 on top of the service for it. should have done it myself really but couldnt be arsed!

172 cup'd extreme

under the scuttle pannel drivers side there is one 8mm bolt to undo then its in there - thats if it has one in the first place

VW Potato

cheers Jon! So I just lift the rubber trim that runs the width of the bonnet, then unclip that plastic panel below the base of the screen and its down there, yeah?

thanks again - appreciate it.

g

If you search the forum for "pollen filter" on one of the threads there is a link to a French Auto site which shows photos - step by step guide.