ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag light with after market wheel...

172 Cup
Ok so im probably going to order an after market wheel for the cup, but i have been advised about a resistor for the airbag wiring or something to stop the airbag light coming after you have fitted your wheel, can anyone help me out as to what this is about, and where to get one from.

Cheers!!

My OMP boss came with a resistor, used electric tape and and strapped to the original airbag connectors, no light came on!

Will the above ebay link work for removing the lights on for the seat airbags?

CursedTitanium 182FF
The resistors you need from Maplin are the 3.3ohm ones (Worked for me) The Maplin product code is M3R3, they are 24p each.

My OMP boss came with a resistor, used electric tape and and strapped to the original airbag connectors, no light came on!

Will the above ebay link work for removing the lights on for the seat airbags?

Same applies mate. Just get a couple of resistors from maplins for removing the airbag light if you've fitted aftermarket seats. There is a guide in the guide section by The Boosh that shows you what wires to bridge.