ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag Light

Could anyone here please tell me why my airbag and service light decide to come on and go off at random intervals since I put my amp cable onto the battery?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

funny connectors under the drivers seat, got mine sorted on warranty by renault. lots of people had this so could quite possibly be that.

only if they can see it. my cables are out of sight and the amp in the boot. so they didnt see it when doing my airbag wiring. although i did go in for warranty on another occasion, they had seen it and messed with all the settings trying to make it work, but clever me took all the fuses out for it. they didnt say anything about me having an amp though.

Cheers mate. Think ill just do that then. Did your light start coming on after youd ptu the power cable in?

yeah i think it did actually. i still get the serv light come on sometimes, the mechanic said it will if its low on oil, the oil was fine, so he said it will if you go round corners too fast, he said just over fill it slightly.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the connectors under the front seats are the most commen problem.there are also connectors behind the rear interior trims that have been known to cause problems.seeing as its an 02 plate it will be warranty so let your dealer have a look.

Cheers guys. Its booked in for the beginning of March.

My serv light also comes on when I park on a kerb and the oil must drain away from the sensor or something.