ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag Light

Hi guys
A few months ago I had an incident where contact was made at the front offside wheel. Ever since then, my airbag/serv lift has been on. I have tried everything such as wd40 in connectors, fiddling with connectors, cleaning the airbag computer etc but to no avail. I was wondering what I can do to fix this issue. The airbags haven't physically gone off btw. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Tom

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys
A few months ago I had an incident where contact was made at the front offside wheel. Ever since then, my airbag/serv lift has been on. I have tried everything such as wd40 in connectors, fiddling with connectors, cleaning the airbag computer etc but to no avail. I was wondering what I can do to fix this issue. The airbags haven't physically gone off btw. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Tom
Have you tried the connector under the passenger seat? Squeezing it back together and wiggling the wires usually does the trick

dan's cast offs.
nope, light only stays on if fault is present or if crash data is stored, if you sort the fault light goes out.